- Complete orthopedic examinations (diagnosis of causes of lameness and pain).
- Fracture repair of all types using the most sophisticated techniques and implants available.
- Treatment of cranial cruciate ligament rupture, including suture-based repairs, tibial plateau leveling osteotomy (TPLO), tibial turberosity advancement (TTA) and triple tibia osteotomy (TTO).
- Patella and joint luxation (dislocation) correction.
- Limb deformity correction.
- Hip osteoarthritis and dysplasia surgery, including total hip replacement, femoral head ostectomy (FHO) and triplee pelvic osteotomy (TPO).
- Arthroscopic surgery for diagnosis and repair of joint injuries and disease, including OCD lesions.
- Bone tumor surgery, including limb sparing surgery.
- Amputation, including, hemi-pelvectomies.